An interior car detailing allows you to clean, recondition, and protect your vehicle’s interiors. It involves cleaning or vacuuming the car seats, dashboards, rugs, floors, ceilings and all other interior car parts. It is recommended to regularly get an interior auto detailing to fully maintain your car and prevent any damages caused by everyday wear and tear.
When it comes to car detailing, what do you usually pay attention to? Most people may give more importance to the exterior of their cars compared to the interior. Appearances indeed make an impact, but the owner of the car is going to be spending the majority of their time inside. This is why it is important to maintain the interior of your car. If you have been contemplating taking your car down to the car wash, go the extra step by getting an interior car detail.
Come to Splash N Shine Car Wash in Campbelltown for auto detailing services.
What’s included in an Interior Car Detailing?
An interior auto detailing service includes:
- Steam and shampooing of car seats. This covers the basic needs of removing stains and extracting dirt using shampoo and a steam cleaner. Most car interior detailing packages accommodate the different types of fabrics used in your car seats, including leather and suede.
- Interior car polishing. The car’s interior trim also needs some help from time to time. Fine, hairline scratches and color fading can be very unsightly.
- Rug cleaning and reconditioning of carpets and mats. Car rugs usually end up collecting all the mud, dirt, and dust that a person brings into the car throughout the day. With some heavy-duty cleaning, your car rug can be restored to its initial state.
- Mirror polishing. You should take your time to get the windows and other glass surfaces of the car cleaned and carefully polished. This ensures that all those fingerprints and dust marks do not accumulate in the car.
- Vacuuming and cleaning of the interior. This involves vacuuming of hard-to-reach areas and car surfaces.
- Car rejuvenation and restoration services. If your car interior is beginning to show wear and tear, you can easily get it repaired or replaced to look as good as the first time you sat on it.
To see add-on options and auto detailing packages, please see our car detailing plans and pricing.
For all your car detailing needs, contact Splash N Shine Car Wash on (02) 4620 6238. You may also visit Splash N Shine Car Wash in Campbelltown. We are trusted car wash and detailing experts who get the job done right.